Φ अपना विषय खोजे

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jindagi tune lahoo le ke diya Φ By: JAGJIT SINH

 

This is Only for them who have sentiments and like deep meaning Gazals or Poetry'
My Most Fav. Collection which in actual is My real life facing and exact what i wanna say.

Sung By: JAGJIT SINH


About My Life:

I wanna say this

to my Life........!!!!!

 


Jindagi tune lahoo le ke diya, Kuchh bhi nahi...
Tere daman me mere waste kya, Kuchh bhi nahi........

Mere in hantho ki chaho to talashi le lo.......
Mere hantho me lakiro ke siva kuchh bhi nahin.....
[ If you want you can check my hands. I just have some lines in my palm. Nothing else remain in my hand]

Most. Imp. Part

Humne dekha hai kai aise khudao ko yehan
Samne jinke, wo sachmuch ka khuda Kuchh bhi nahi........
[ I show so many gods here. Infront of them the real god is nothing....]

Dil bhi ek jid pe ada he, kisi bachche ki terah...
Ya to sabkuchh hi ise chaiye, ya Kuchh bhi nahi........
[My heart is acting as a child. It wants everything, otherwise nothing he want]

If you can't get it's depth tell me i will explain N /////// Y E S
Comment or click on LIKE thumb will inspire me for next.............

No comments:

Post a Comment